Sunday, June 7, 2009

Its Good To Be True ...

Selamat Sejahtera means Good Day To All Of You ...


Today Im trying to give you some advice from my opinion and my experience ... My Wife is my first love ... Dont you believe it ... From a small child till Im 24 years old nobody wants to become my lovers (Im a quite shy guy) ... Maybe Im not a rich man like Donald Trump maybe ... Or not handsome like Brangelina ... But I thank to God I found my wife when Im ready to get married ... :)

Now my marriage has been reached 10 years old ... My oldest son now 9 years old ... Second one is 6 years old cute girl ... And the third one is 2 years old ... She is very cute ... Hmm ... Thats all for now ... :)

What Im trying to say is no what God give us ... A hard life ... A big problem like no girlfriend you must trust that there is something BIG that God wanna give us after that ... Believe that ... Like me now Im happy with my family ... All I want is everyday is a happy day with them ... :)




p/s :- My English grammar quite 'BROKEN' ... Sorry ... Like I said SHARING IS CARING ... Bye ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment